Production in the Grade C & D cleanroom according to §13 of the German Medicinal Products Act (AMG) under GMP conditions.
In our cleanroom production, we rely on perfect interaction between technology and people. The production of pharmaceutical media uses technical equipment that meets the highest standards.
Production uses technical equipment that meets the highest standards. Depending on the medium to be manufactured, batch sizes of up to 5,000 litres can be produced in stainless steel or PVDF batch tanks. Validated manufacturing processes enable homogeneous and reproducible quality for each individual batch produced. What sets our pharmaceutical production apart is the handling of hazardous substances in the cleanrooms.
We are one of the few companies that can also handle hazardous substances in the cleanroom and produce innovative, flexible solutions for our customers in the pharmaceutical industry. We are geared towards the pharmaceutical needs of tomorrow and offer solutions for the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries according to individual specifications.
- Mixing tanks: Plastic and stainless steel: 2000 l and 5000 l
- Magnetically coupled mixers
- Tanks with integrated scales for direct weighing of ultrapure media AP and WFI
- Cleaning-in-place (CIP) of containers and product lines
- Direct addition of solids and liquids
- Can be blanketed with nitrogen
- Online temperature measurement
- Online measurement of pH level
- Direct filling and weighing of media
- Container filling from 1 l to 20,000 l
- Single-use bags from 500 ml to 1000 l
- Small containers: 5 l - 25 l | up to 600 l/h
- Drums and IBCs: 60 l - 1000 l | up to 5000 l/h
- Tankers: up to 20,000 l