As a developer, manufacturer and supplier of critical raw materials, CG Pharma & Biotech understands the challenges of our partners and compliance with regulatory requirements. We accompany our partners on the path from the development stage through the clinical phases to commercial production. Our services and products are tailored to the needs of our clients and can be selected and combined on a modular basis.
- GMP compliant liquid and solid raw materials as an ingredient, starting material or excipient
- EU-GMP certified production facility: manufacturing authorisation acc. to §13 German Drug Law
- Cleanroom environment class C/D (ISO 7/8)
- In-house production WfI and AP
- Pharmacopoeia compliant raw materials (e.g. EP,BP,USP, JP, ChP)
- In-house chemical/physical analytical laboratory
- Microbiological testing (e.g. sterility, endotoxins, RNase, TAMC/TYMC, bioburden)
- In-house GDP logistics and fleet
- „Made in Germany"
At precisely the right time. Logistics specifically tailored to the requirements of the industry also ensure that each batch reaches its users safely and in a pure condition.
We operate with our own fleet of pharma vehicles and an assigned team. An integral part of the concept are exclusive ISO tanks, which allow for distribution without product changeovers. We also take a zero compromise approach to quality control: We generally rely on batch-related complete analyses, which we carry out before storage.
Our customers benefit from flows of goods that are in transit for them 365 days a year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Always with a clearly defined goal: to have the products you want in the best quality in the right place at the desired time.